maandag 14 maart 2011

windowsill art

We've started sowing our first seeds inside the house. Last year we had our first 'square meter vegetable garden' and I definitely want to give it a go again.

I'm loving it, nature at home. It's such a wonderful way to examine God's wonders day by day. And it makes me looking forward to spring and summer. I'm still not sure whether I was born in the right country, maybe only Boas was (Surinam).... ;-) No, that's not fair. I really, really, really like warmth, but after living abroad I've discovered the beauty and charm of four seasons also! But we'll see what He has in store for us.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja hé. dan moet je niet gaan impliceren ;)

    *fluistert*: nog voorkeur voor een bestemming? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geen concrete plannen, hoor! We denken alleen niet dat we altijd in v. blijven wonen. Maar ik kan wel wat andere leuke plekken bedenken, ja.. We zien wel hoe het loopt ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen